Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policy
A core pillar of our Corporate Policy is to conduct all activities in such a way that safeguards the health and safety of our employees and all others involved and to preserve the environment. We aim to be among the leaders in the Oil & Gas industry in this area.
The Company’s QHSE Policy applies to:
- All sites, premises and assets owned or operated by the Company
- All persons working for, or on behalf of the Company, including contractors and visitors
Cheiron Management and Personnel are committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy working condition for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and to ensure the integrity and safe operation of our assets.
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, international standards and good industry practice.
- Protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution, ensuring the sustainable use of resources, climate change mitigation and adaptation, protection of biodiversity and preserving the ecosystem.
- Setting and reviewing QHSE Objectives, and measuring performance towards continual improvement.
- Control of QH&S risks by using hierarchy of controls and applying modern Health, Safety and Environment management concepts.
- Encouraging staff participation in the decision making process and hold manager accountable for QHSE performance.
- Corporate Social Responsibility for maximizing the Company’s contributions to sustainable development.
- Sparing no effort to ensure the safety of all our stakeholders.