Quality, Safety, Occupational Health and Environmental Policy
Cheiron is committed to conducting all activities with the prioritisation of the health and safety of our employees and the preservation of the environment. We aim to be among the leaders in the Oil & Gas industry in this area.
The Company’s QHSE Policy applies to:
- All sites, premises and assets owned or operated by the Company
- All persons working for, or on behalf of the Company, including contractors and visitors
Cheiron Management and Personnel are committed to:
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and to ensure the integrity and safe operation of our assets.
- Complying with applicable legal requirements, international standards and good industry practice.
- Protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution, ensuring the sustainable use of resources, climate change mitigation and adaptation, protection of biodiversity and preserving the ecosystem.
- Setting and reviewing QHSE Objectives, and measuring performance towards continual improvement.
- Control of QH&S risks by using hierarchy of controls and applying modern Health, Safety and Environment management concepts.
- Encouraging staff participation in the decision-making process and holding managers accountable for QHSE performance.
- Corporate Social Responsibility for maximizing the Company’s contributions to sustainable development.
- Sparing no effort to ensure the safety of all our stakeholders.